Pay online by credit card or PayPal. If you prefer to send a check, please make payable and mail to: Mountain of Hope, 393 W. Lakeview Ave., Lake Mary, FL 32746
Become A Monthly Supporter
- $50 per month will pay for our medical clinic to be open for one day each year
- $600 per month will pay for our medical clinic to be open for one day each month
Help us continue our ongoing work to improve the lives of the Honduran people.
Make A One-Time Donation
Your contributions go a long way in rural Honduras:
- $50 will provide training and equipment for a midwife who administers birthing services for 20 women in her community.
- $75 will purchase life-saving medicines and supplies.
- $600 will operate the clinic for one entire day.
- $1,500 will allow us to ship a newly restored and fully equipped water truck to Honduras for our well drilling operations.
- $3,500 will provide drilling services and pumping equipment for a water well capable of supplying fresh water to a church, community, or school.
Thank you for your interest in supporting Mountain of Hope. 100% of every donation goes directly to fund the Mountain of Hope clinic and clean-water projects. All Mountain of Hope officers and directors serve without compensation. Medical and dental mission team professionals, and all other U.S. mission team members are unpaid volunteers, and pay for their own transportation, lodging and meals when traveling and serving in Honduras. ALL of your donation will be spent to directly impact the health and well being of the villagers in Quince de Enero and surrounding villages. That is our pledge and our promise to you.
Mountain of Hope is 501(c)(3) and all contributions are tax deductible according to the rules of the US Internal Revenue Service. REGISTRATION #CH20902.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
We send all of our donors contribution statements by U.S. Mail in January of each year for the previous year.